The Bock is brewing, the sun is shining again, and we’re getting ready for our 12th annual Bus to Bockfest event— destination Schell’s Brewery in New Ulm, MN!
$70 ticket price includes:
- Bus ride to and from Schell’s Brewery [New Ulm, MN]
- Buses will be stocked with kegs of The Bock and Handy’s Lager for the bus rides
- Breakfast buffet at The Herkimer prior the bus ride
- Complimentary boozy hot cider to warm up with breakfast
- Bockfest survival kit stuffed with must-have Bockfest essentials
- Souvenir Herkimer Bockfest beer mug– Prost!
Ticket does NOT include:
- Entrance fee & ticket to Bockfest which is $10. Trust us, it’s easier for you to get into Bockfest if you purchase your own tickets.
- You can purchase your Schell’s ticket in advance here: https://tickets.beerfests.com/event/bockfest
- 8AM– Breakfast buffet & complimentary boozy hot cider
- 9AM– Buses depart from The Herkimer to New Ulm [sharp!]
- 4PM– Buses start letting people back on the bus
- 4:30PM– Buses depart from Schell’s Brewery to The Herkimer
This annual trip has proven to be one of our best events. Every year this event sells out so get your tickets early.
Buses will leave to and from Schell’s brewery at their respected times SHARP!
Buy your tickets to Bockfest here and let’s get this party started: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bus-to-bockfest-2020-tickets-95300709989